Permitting Specialist (Denver, CO)
Denver, CO 80112 US
The Permitting Specialist is responsible for obtaining all required entitlement approvals to have external customers on air on time and within budget. The Specialist must provide timely system updates and communicate effectively proposing jurisdictional permitting and zoning solutions to customers, both internal and external.
Essential Job Functions
- Submit and acquire entitlements, approvals, and agreements as required from jurisdictions to install client facilities both in the public right of way and on towers on private property
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and milestone task completion
- Review drawings to be compliant with jurisdiction s standards
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional groups to resolve issues, to facilitate progress and to achieve milestone targets, with the goal of delivering networks on-time and on-budget
- Interface with jurisdictional staff on matters related to applicable laws, codes and ordinances and effectively communicate and leverage regulatory status in support of deployment objections
- Escalation point for resident complaints to our Network Operations Center
- Provide zoning and permitting updates and expertise for customer meetings when required
- Responsible for representation before local agencies and represent client before jurisdictional planning authorities and city councils
- Manage third party vendors when so required, including but not limited to: expediters, outside counsel, Third party inspectors, etc.
- Assist in researching and preparing authorization analyses detailing the applicable process and associated costs and timelines for each jurisdiction contemplated in new project opportunity bids
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is a WBENC Certified Women s Business Enterprise.