OSP Construction Project Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
Los Angeles, CA US
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to lead teams and drive project delivery
- Sr. Construction Project Manager is responsible for vendor management
- Attend deployment calls and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for Client.
- Responsible for scoping and deployment
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- QC site construction work to ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Project closeouts
- Project tracking
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver s license required
- Minimum five (5) + years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Must have previous scoping and deployment experience
- Strong MS Excel project tracking experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques (aerial & underground) for SCS
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is a WBENC Certified Women s Business Enterprise.