OSP Construction Manager - Small Cell (Rochester, NY area)
Rochester, NY 14615 US
TekCom Resources is seeking an OSP Construction Manager to oversee fiber and small cell projects in the Rochester area. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing aerial and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction, and related utility make-ready.
If you are an experienced OSP Construction Manager with a strong track record of successfully delivering projects on time, within budget, and to quality and safety standards, we encourage you to apply!
- Manage the pre-construction and construction phases of the OSP/Fiber project to deliver on time, on budget, within quality and safety standards.
- Oversight for Small cell projects will include activities related to above and below-ground fiber installation, hub construction, node construction and related utility make-ready
- Supervise construction crews and vendors and work closely with local stakeholders.
- Schedule and report construction progress.
- Manage, document, and record construction field changes.
- Ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test, OTDR, Power Meter, and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) testing.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience.
- Knowledge and experience in outside plant construction techniques (aerial and underground).
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel and work in various weather conditions.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Key Skills: Fiber, construction, aerial, underground, project management, construction management, vendor management, small cell, node, make-ready, client communication, permitting, SOW, BOM, NESC.
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is a WBENC Certified Women s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.Com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.