Fiber Design Engineer - Denver, CO
Denver, CO US
Pay: $40-$50/hr DOE
- Develop high-level fiber designs from both desktop and field review.
- Develop cost estimate models
- Develop right-of-way analysis of the proposed fiber plant, such as the identification of utility and permit applications needed for a project.
- Work with utilities in underground and aerial right-of-way applications.
- Manage the contractor qualification process and bidding of engineering.
- Manage various suppliers and vendors during the engineering and, including managing the vendors to both budget and schedule.
- Coordinate with multiple internal customers, including project managers, in support of bringing each project to completion on both budget and schedule.
- Manage the material ordering.
- Manage multiple projects and ability to travel to project locations across the United States in the management of the project elements.
- The ability to optimize and value a fiber engineering design.
- Develop, read, and manage fiber splice documents, including fiber splice diagrams, spider maps, OTDR, and Power Meter readings.
- Hourly range based on experience starting at $40-$55
OSP, Fiber, Aerial, Pre-Construction, Design, Cable, Make Ready, Right of Way (ROW)
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is a WBENC Certified Women s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable, and will consider all qualified applications for employment.