Fiber Construction QC Associate - Tyler/Canton, TX
Canton, TX US
In this role, you will be responsible for checking the civil construction work that goes into prepping a sight for underground fiber installation. Visiting field sites to observe work being performed is an essential element of this role, though you will NOT be responsible for managing crews. You'll be visiting sites centered around Canton but ranging from Tyler to the Dallas area. A company vehicle, or vehicle stipend when one is not available, and gas card are offered for this role.
- Perform quality control on work being performed and ensure standard of work meets company and industry requirements.
- Report analysis of completed construction work to Construction Manager, bringing attention to any issues that might cause stoppage or slowdown of fiber installation work.
- Document inconsistencies with quality of trenching, depth of pipe, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience performing quality control work on civil construction, with experience in utilities construction being a big plus;any fiber construction experience will make you a GREAT candidate!
- Experience and comfort discussing quality of underground construction work with managers who use that information for ensuring project progress.
- A willingness to work both from their office in Canton as well as sites in the field - there is no work-from-home component to this role.
Outside Plant, OSP, fiber optics, project management, telecom construction, utilities, underground construction, underground installation, civil construction, boring, pulling, quality control, QC, #tekcomjobs.
*** Candidates must have current eligibility to work compliantly in the USA, unfortunately no visa sponsorships, transfers, OPT's or C2C can be considered at this time for this opportunity. ***
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do:
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies We support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is a WBENC Certified Women s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.Com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.