DAS Field Construction Manager - Austin, TX
Austin, TX US
In this role, you will be traveling to construction sites in and around the Austin area. Mileage will be compensated by the hiring company, but you will be using your own vehicle to get to sites.
As this role will be focused on in-building DAS construction, candidates MUST have some experience on in-building projects. You don't have to be a seasoned Construction Manager - this role is for Foremen, Supervisors and Leads looking to take the next step in their career!
- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Assures that:
- Only Customer s approved materials are installed on the project
- The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. Are in good working condition.
- Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
- Knowledge in worker s safety and work environment safety.
- Perform: o Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits. O Site verification. O Visual inspection of quality on site.
- Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
- Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
- Report bad performance and quality on site.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
- Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
- Write claims, order and return materials.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc)
- NTP receipt verification
- RFDS submission review and changes
- Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
- Civils progress PFA verification (daily)
Key Skills: Construction Manager, Vendor/ GC Management, Construction, NESC, NEC, OSHA, field, DAS, Distributed antenna system, in-building, telecom, wireless, network, carrier, #TekComJobs.
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, BTS, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is a WBENC Certified Women s Business Enterprise.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. In keeping with this commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: USAllRecruiters@TekComResources.Com. We are compliant with the Fair Chance Ordinance as applicable and will consider all qualified applications for employment.