Irvine, CA 92618 US
Ideal candidate will have Small Cell/ROW experience with reviewing A&E work/drawings.
Pay: $35-45 hourly
Essential Job Functions
- Understanding of construction drawings, pole loading analyses, surveys in the public Right of Way and jurisdictional requirement details.
- Construction drawing production management by communicating requirements for effective construction drawing completion to external vendors.
- Responsibilities include managing the ordering of construction drawing from vendors, manage drawing reviews, manage changes/revisions, and ensure completed construction drawings match scope of work and meet jurisdictional requirements.
- Upload/send A&E deliverables to appropriate customer databases as required.
- A&E site walk coordination, as needed.
- Facilitate and identify template changes and assist standards team when input is needed.
A&E, AutoCAD, Utility, lease, zoning, drawings, telecom, QC
Employees (and their families) have a choice of plans to purchase and enroll, including medical/vision, minimum essential coverage and/or dental. Employees can enroll in our company s 401k plan after meeting the enrollment criteria.
What We Do
TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in providing telecommunications and network infrastructure contractors, employees and project services to businesses.
Our specialization includes telecom network & infrastructure staffing deployments including planning, analysis, design, implementation, operations and maintenance.
Technologies we support:
Wireless: 4G, 5G, LTE, iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, VoLTE, IOT, Microwave, NOC, BTS (Base stations)
Wireline: Broadband, Fiber, Outside Plant (OSP), CATV, switching (MSC, CO), transport and provisioning
Formed by industry veterans in 2005, TekCom Resources is a full-service national recruiting firm specializing in telecommunications and network infrastructure contracting and recruiting.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Has extensive experience supporting clients in building successful teams for high-profile projects with tight timelines and budgets. Our vast network of industry contacts allows us to find the best talent. Along with our recruiting experience, our staff takes a hands-on approach in assisting hiring managers to achieve their goals and objectives.
As technical staffing experts, we are passionate and driven to provide top-notch talent to help our clients achieve their goals. We are also committed to assisting job seekers in finding the job and career path they have always wanted.
TekCom Resources, Inc. Is a WBENC Certified Women s Business Enterprise.